Thursday 28 November 2013

No Prizes For Me :-(

Quick update:

My entry to the Nottingham Bead Show last weekend, "Ripples and Splash" failed to place :-(   I would like to think that it might have come third, as only first and second prizes were awarded! Mandy (who attended for me) had a chat with Steph (from the Nottingham bead Shop http://www.mailorder-beads.co.uk).

Steph said that it was the first time that she had seen anything made with Pellet beads, and she was impressed with the interchangeable pendants. I suspect that these special features were not obvious to the voting public!

I'm looking forward to seeing what beat me when they post the winners on Facebook. I think that the winning piece may have taken many, many more hours then mine!

  

2 comments:

  1. That's a shame, Justine, but the feedback is useful for the future as I'm sure you'll be trying again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what beat me, they're gorgeous!
    http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Black-Friday-Weekend--spend--20-and-save--5--Bead---Craft-Show-review---elastic-band-bracelets.html?soid=1101915096861&aid=KZQL9Rcavuk

    ReplyDelete