Friday 21 February 2014

Playing With Paisley


I currently have two patterns, Windows and Arches, and The Princess's Daisies that I have been exploring to find what other shapes and designs I can bend them into. 

I really like paisley shapes, they are naturalistic, and not symmetrical. Here are my first two paisleys, one in each pattern:

Paisleys made with my two patterns, windows and arches above, princess's daisies below.

To go with the top paisley I have made lots of different shapes that I am going to join together to make a lacy cuff, maybe it will come out a bit like irish crochet

To go with the bottom paisley I have brought a large swarovski triangle to be the centrepiece of a very glitzy necklace, and I would love to surround it with more paisleys, and riviol  bezels. 
It was pretty tricky to capture the triangle, I needed about three extra fingers to hold it in place! 

Centre piece, and beginning paisley for a glitzy necklace

Here's my sketch.
Huge Triangle necklace, initial sketches. 

I'll keep you posted with the latest developments!

Bonne Perler!

This blog has now moved to: TooTallToBead.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment